MilesConcierge is not accepting new client inquiries at this time. If you are an existing client, please reach out directly via email. Thank you for your interest.
Before beginning, please consider the following:
- If you do not have a mileage balance that totals 100,000+, we may be limited in our award flight options. As amazing as miles and points can be, having enough of them is essential. Note that different mileage accounts cannot typically be combined.
- Flexibility is key. If you can only travel on X day from Y city on a specific non-stop flight, finding flights will be more challenging.
Due to the varying degrees of complexity involved with each individual award booking, prices are currently set on an ad-hoc basis and vary by specific request. Pricing information will be fully communicated immediately following the receipt of this form.
If we cannot find a trip that matches your criteria, no fee is due. Please click here for a full breakdown of included services and pricing policies.
- Around-the-clock support, with a one business day response time to any and all inquiries (and often much quicker)
- Honest, non-biased advice on the best flights, routings, cabins, and use of your miles
- One-on-one support transferring your credit card or hotel points to airlines, as needed
- Booking online, or calling the airline, to formally secure the award(s)
- Confirmed seat assignments, and our recommendation on which seats are best for couples, families, solo travelers, etc.
Due to the varying degrees of complexity involved with each individual award booking, prices are currently set on an ad-hoc basis and vary by specific request.
- Payment is due via credit card once award space that meets a set of initially agreed-upon goals is located. Payment is not due until an award has been found.
- If MilesConcierge is unable to meet the set criteria, no amount is due - you pay nothing.
- Please note that if MilesConcierge is able to locate award space that meets the originally agreed-upon criteria, the corresponding fee will be due, irregardless of if the award is ultimately booked.